Friday, July 30, 2010

End of week recovery

Yesterday I did my RT before watch and my max heart rate was about the same as the first day. So it went back up a few beats per minute but I also took less rest in between. Ate clean all day on watch felt much better after eating two salads full of spinach. It's crazy how just pumping my body full of spinach makes such a significant different in my energy levels. The day before I didn't have any salad and was seriously struggling by the end of watch. Yesterday I didn't hit a wall at all and was fine driving home. Today I did the RT before work again and this time didn't rest at all in between arms for the Turkish Get Ups. I felt fine and the heart rate didn't go crazy or anything. The Man Makers went fine and the max heart rate was 191. But the last couple days my left trap has been bothering me and I think I might have tweaked it. I wanted to make all 5 work outs this week but next week I'm going to lay off any shoulder/back exercises and hit the lower body ones to let the upper body heal. Looking forward to hearing about your progress and hopefully everything is going alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment