Friday, July 23, 2010

No Brats for this guy!

So despite there being Brats at the command picnic, I did not partake (mostly because I was on watch and couldn't go and no one brought me any)...but bottom line, still clean now for 6/6...I have a goodbye party for a friend tonight at a pub so I may drop that down to 5/6 depending on whether or not I'm forced to do "goodbye shots" although since I have to drive home on poorly lit, badly paved English roads, I'll most likely take it easy.

The work out went great this morning and I did both sides of the TGU in 1:00 and felt great. I did the Man Makers in 1:47 seconds and did all five in a row without stopping...unlike the first two sessions. Session 1 I did 2, had to rest, did another 2, had to rest some more, and then finished the last one. Session 2 I did 3, had to rest and then finished the last 2. Session 1 took 6 minutes, session 2 took 4 minutes and so I'm happy with 1:47. My times went down from the TGU from 2 minutes in change, to a minute in a half to one minute. So that's progress. Next week the goal is as little rest in between all reps and sets and then raise the reps the week after plus start incorporating my regular cardio and lifting plan.

Keep the motivation strong man. It's easy to keep pumped after three days but just keep the same level of intensity and you'll destroy it. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment