Monday, July 26, 2010

Insert clever title here...

I need to start stepping up my clever and motivational titles since you're clearly blowing me out of the water with yours...not to mention your high speed pics, videos and songs...Well day one of the five day work out went great and I felt really good. Faster times again for everything and I started thinking to myself that I'm not pushing myself hard enough....but that was after I laid motionless for a good 15 minutes on the floor while my heart rate dropped back down to normal post workout...so maybe I'm fine where I am. Either way, this is all about building a solid base and I know I'm tempted to bite off more than I can chew from fear of not pushing hard enough to improve. But speaking of heart rate, I should actually start measuring resting heart rate in the mornings as another way to measure progress. Clean all day today and tomorrow should be another ground hog day of errands. Hoping to make it to the gym for an additional workout before running errands all day, but we'll see. I'm glad to see that you're making the sacrifices and hitting the gym when you'd rather be sleeping and making those tough decisions that are really going to pay off in the long run. Keep up the awesome work and we'll talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment