Saturday, July 24, 2010

In this life



"In this life, you don't have to prove nothin' to nobody but yourself." - Fortune.  

Whenever I need some additional motivation, I think about those movies and songs that inspired me to keep on keeping on.  Rudy was always on that list.  I'm needing some motivation today.  

Yesterday was definitely a tough day.  I knew work was going to be tough: doughnuts, bagels, and coke products abound.  But I made clean choices.  Numbers through yesterday.

CE - 6/6/30
RT - 2/12
CT - 1/10
PG - 3/15 days clean

I don't know what I'm going to be able to work in today, as I'm currently enjoying a day off with the kids.  It's looking like a "dirty dozen" day or something like that.  After a night wedged between these two I might need to partake in some yoga or something.  How children can sleep in contorted positions like that will never cease to amaze me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment