Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Punishment


When asked what made him different from the criminals, the Punisher's response was simple "They've got something to lose."  I guess that makes me a criminal?  Time to pull myself out of the gutter and dawn the black jacket again.

Thanks Tom for the motivation. It's time to quit playing around, time to quit making excuses. It's time for punishment.

So with that I'll go ahead and post my goals for the upcoming 2 weeks (15 days to be exact). I'm looking to get in the groove and start off the next 52 day challenge with a bang.

For the new folks out there, first a lesson in vocabulary.

CE - Clean Eats
RT - Resistance Training
CT - Cardio Training
PG - Personal Goal

The clean eating blocks are 2 per day. That way if I blow it for breakfast there's no excuse for not getting back on track at lunch.

CE - 28/30
RT - 12
CT - 10
PG - No Tobacco

2 comments:

  1. Several weeks ago, I came across:
    http://scoobysworkshop.com/

    I was already working out and doing some cardio, but Scooby really motivated me to pay close attention to my diet.

    For about 10 weeks now, I've been dropping about a pound of week, while getting stronger (not losing muscle).

    Check it out if you get a chance.

    Good luck man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy. Good stuff there. How's it going at Club Fitness? I'm finally back in a rhythm over at Snap in Chalkville.

    ReplyDelete