Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Longest Day


Well the official start of the 52 day challenge today (technically yesterday).  I'll do a recap of the past couple of weeks:  RT's and CT's fell off sharply.  I'm going to blame finals for that.  But with the exception of one night out with a friend, I made it tobacco free, smoked a couple that night.  So that's the big win.  I somehow pulled out a B in Pediatric Nursing, so that was a huge relief.  I'm not going to lie, it was pretty tight there at the end.  I've got my Medical-Surgical Nursing final in about 7.5 hours, so here's hoping that goes well.  Unless I totally bomb the final I should wrap that up with a B as well.  I may have a cheat tomorrow to celebrate the end of the semester with some classmates, but don't look for that to be a habit.  As it stands my goals for the official challenge are:

CE - 85/104
RT - 20
CT - 20
PG - 5% Body Weight Loss
PG - 52 Tobacco Free Days

I'm feeling pretty good right now coming off that B.  I've got to work Friday, Saturday & Sunday this weekend and next, so I'm going to be hating life, but I did have some time off this month and the money will be nice.  That being the case, I'm probably going to be getting off to a sluggish start but the wrath will be coming on Monday for sure.  Having the whole day off through out the week should give me time to really hit the gym hard.  Also, I'm sure most of my friends will be hitting the beach or the lake before 3rd semester starts up, so it should give me some real time to focus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment